– if you own a Mac, download this app on your computer
– download the ringtone on your computer
– connect your smartphone to the computer
– drag the ringtone in the “Ringtones” folder
– select your smartphone’s settings > Sound > Ringtone and select “Ringtone Verde Speranza” to set it as the default ringtone
If you own a pc you’ll only need to connect the smartphone with the computer, open “Explorer” in Windows and select “Computer” or “This PC” on the left sidebar.
Double click on the icon of your smartphone and then drag the file in the specific folder.
NB: if the sign “The folder is empty” appears, it means that the USB connection is not set up for file transfer.
To solve the problem, just go on the Android device, go to the notifications area, select the notification about the USB connection and choose the “File transfer” (MTP) option from the menu.